VISIONS is the Young Person’s Drug and Alcohol service within the London Borough of Hounslow. The service works with young people under the age of 18 whose lives are affected by drugs and alcohol, including young people who have been affected by the negative experience of parental substance misuse.
We understand if drugs and alcohol are impacting on your life. We can work with you to provide you with treatment options that suit you.
- 1:1 sessions
- Outreach service – we can meet you where it suits you
- Education about drugs and alcohol
- Space to talk things through
- Up to date and factual information and advice
- Help with deciding what changes you want to make
- Support to cut down, quit and gain control
- Access and support to other services which can support you
- A support plan that looks at all of you, in all areas of your life.